Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Sister comes for a Visit.

It was a very exciting week when my little sister came up for her spring break.  I skipped a few classes so we could go have an adventure together in Fort Langley and enjoy the day [for it did not rain that day!].  We walked to the big antique store and had fun playing with a few of the things.  She bought herself a teal vintage suitcase that she filled with other treasures she found [mostly Canadian candies] and we had a grand old time enjoying the little town [and spying on them filming a Christmas movie!  Look for random spots of snow in a picture or two].
After we walked up and down the street a few times, we decided to purchase some cupcakes [yum!] and catch the bus back to school.  We then went for a walk around the pond [with her suitcase and my umbrella (such a great find!)] and took some more pictures!
I had a grand old time with my little sister out for a visit and it went by super fast! Just 12 more days from now until I'll be back in California!!














See the rest of them on my Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment